Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach Week

Checking in...


I'm in Ocean City New Jersey on my first ever beach week! We're having a ball already and still have so much more to see and do. Here's a few photos of what I've done so far.


On the way...


All Aunt Gracie and Nana want to do sleep!


I put my swimsuit on and was ready to go the beach!


Aunt Aggie got me a bassinet to sleep in so the bugs and sand wouldn't bother me 
and of course I spent the day under a watermelon umbrella.


I love the hot weather and breeze. It helps me sleep the whole time.






I played with Aunt Christina and Aunt Sarah




My nanny for the weekend and my favorite Watermelon Queen


On Sunday we went shopping at the local shops in Ocean City
Oo! Is that sale on Onezies?



Talk to you all later. I'm off to the beach for the afternoon!

~Olivia






No comments:

Post a Comment