Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Week's Adventure

I'm back!

Last week I had quite the adventure. We spent the rest of the week at the beach, traveled to Pittsburgh and then onto Ohio for my Aunt Leslie's wedding. It was a blast but very exhausting. Here's some pictures from the week.



We spent a lot of time napping at the beach












Sesame Street is my new favorite show!



I am the new Watermelon Queen!!!







After the beach, we went to Pittsburgh where I got to meet Great-Grandma Newman!








On to Ohio....


...where my Aunt Leslie married my Uncle Greg!


Yayyyyyyyyyyy



Here I am with my new cousin Ella. We had a lot of fun playing together


And my cousin Ben! He's only two weeks older than me but so much  bigger.





What a handsome baby


Aunt Nancy and I





It was a wonderful week/weekend but I was so tired on Sunday. I slept the whole way home
Zzzz......




2 comments:

  1. The photos with Great Grandma are ... great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We slept all day Sunday too.....I love, love, love these pictures....

    ReplyDelete